Your Permanent Source for Contract CFOs
The CFO Factor provides Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) on a part-time, interim, temporary or project basis in business and professional firms throughout the world.
Ideal for Entrepreneurial Firms
The CFO Factor is designed to be your part-time CFO. Assignments filled by The CFO Factor can be for as little as 4 hours per week. We also fulfill interim, temporary and project CFO responsibilities.
Additionally, the CFO Factor will train or mentor finance and accounting staff, as well as conduct project-specific engagements based on clients’ needs.
The CFO Factor was created to be:
- A strategic partner of the President or CEO of an organization to participate in the active management of risk and assets
- A senior member of management that ensures that corporate goals and objectives are being met
- The senior financial manager with stewardship of:
- financial reporting (accuracy and timeliness)
- risk management (evaluate risk and potential for mitigation)
- operations analysis (efficient and wise use of all resources employed)
- overall corporate performance to a budget or desired outcomes
- A temporary resource for the completion of corporate projects that require a higher level of experience and expertise than may be found in-house
Headquartered in the historic Landmarks Building in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, The CFO Factor serves many diverse clients on six continents.